Launch Your Future With OptiRev
If you’re a marketing, web, or design professional we’d love to meet you!
We’re actively hiring for the following positions:
- Web Developer (Temp to Perm)
Implements client requested changes to website content, design, and functionality. Evaluates website effectiveness from a user-experience and SEO stand-point. Develops new and original WordPress themes for unique website projects. Interfaces directly with the client and is involved in the creative process of projects.
You possess the following “Soft Skills”:
- A self-starter who’s self-aware and and organized
- Responsive and proactive communicator
- Punctual with meetings and deadlines
- Concerned about quality of work and seamless implementation thereof
- Able to work directly and professionally with clients
- Able to collaborate well with other team members on projects
- Able to be flexible with a constantly changing schedule and commute
- Able to manage multiple clients and tasks simultaneously
You have experience and knowledge of the following “Hard Skills”:
- 3-4 years experience with HTML and CSS
- 2-3 years experience using and developing themes for WordPress (“wordpress.org”)
- 1-2 years experience with versioning software (i.e. Git, SVN)
- Basic knowledge of photo editing and optimizing graphic assets for web
- Ability to problem solve, often debugging website errors and user experience issues
- Ability to transform static mockup designs into full-functioning websites
- Familiar with responsive front-end frameworks (i.e. Bootstrap, MaterializeCSS) and uses responsive web design techniques in all aspects of work
- 1-2 years of experience with search engine marketing best practices
- Strong knowledge of optimizing web pages for keywords, metadata, and content
- Strong knowledge of search engine platforms (i.e. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools)
- Strong knowledge of search engine marketing tools (i.e. SEMrush, Alexa)
You’ll wow us if you have the following “Bonus Points”:
- Experience with Drupal and/or Joomla a plus
- Experience with AWS a plus
- Experience with SASS a plus
Employment terms include:
- Enrollment: Temp (Contractor) to Perm (Full-Time)
- Compensation: Hourly (DOE)
- Localization: Northern California region preferred, but negotiable.
- Citizenship: Must be authorized to work in the United States.
To apply to any of the jobs described above, use the “Apply Now” button below.